Tuesday 9 April 2013

No Way!!!

   first time in singapore, terrible....having so many things ,stupid luggage is so heavy.and the stupid air asia,so pek cek have such a small seat!
  1st in the hostel,is not convinient! 3rd floor without lift! luckily a gentleman helped to carry my super duper heavy luggage....is a young boy~
   next,many taxi driver dun even know whr is our hostel! luckily can go back hostel in time after shopping
  the shopping...thanks to lee kin jun who oso known as a gentleman, help me a lot for my 1st day in singapore...i actually had disturb him from rushing for his assignment. once he receive my calls ,he juz came to my hostel n bring me n my roomate to shop for things like slipper T.T   he oso gud to help us carried our thing,act like a uncle. @.@
  2nd day is juz too bad! medical check up,for rthe blood test is terrible...i m wondering is the person took my blood have pass her test on how to use d needle in proper way??? it is so pain until i scream out loudly! T^T..
  then open for bank account lar,,buy singapore phone number lar but i m not goin to use it!
  the most horrible thing is v cant hang our shirt outside after wash n in the room v got no place to hang ! walao!
  somemore have to stay one year! tak boleh tahan!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment