Saturday 20 April 2013

Again!!

 In a beautiful saturday,both of my roomate wasnt in the room,left me alone,so i decided to study.
  but study for a long time is tiring then i watch the running man video given by jia yann. then i had a can of' 'gui ling gao'.
  After i finish eat,i walk out from room to wash the empty can....
OH NO!!! J.F was walking towards me.ok,i pretend i dunno him.
BUT....when he walk pass me he tried to recall my name :"Jia Wei? "
    By the way,i m a normal person,so i gave him a normal reaction n reply him :" no, Jia Yee!"
then i try to walk away.but! he juz :" Jia Yee, are u hanging your clothes outside? can u take it down? we are goin to have a photoshooting,not nice to have something hanging."
     I was like : har? wat? NOw? OH NO!!! IS he goin to get into my room? NO WAY!!!!
with all the shirt hanging messy in the room and bra and panties! no! he cant go into my room!
but,i still have to open the door for him to peek through.
    Ok,now,i opened it,N,i walk as fast as i could and take down everything hanging,i hope he saw nothing.
 i tot he will go away after i took down all my shirt,but, he is not! he push my door open and wait for me!
      OK,FINE,I m still ok with it,because i was about to go out from tis room.thanks to him letting the door opened for me =.=
 

No comments:

Post a Comment