Friday 25 December 2015

Throwback

# throwback
Seriously,I don't know why ppl like to hashtag throwback ,I though life have to be活在当下。
Well, never mind .Let me do some throwback activity too.

# throwback
Now,let's throwback to my sec school life.
A life that fulfilled with the present of  St.John Ambulance, all the friends,activities,time that spent and etc.
At that moment , I was thinking that for the rest of my adulthood life in future there is no way that SJAM and friends will be away from my life. I will definitely die without it. After I came to Singapore,  I still concerned about MCCD and members. But again and again I was so disappointed with the management and the enthusiasm from members LOST!!! I can't save the division and bring them back.
The most beautiful things in my sec school life is GONE.

ONCE my life filled with SJAM
BUT now SJAM is replaced by NYPCO

Future ,hope NYPCO doesn't need to be" # throwback "


No comments:

Post a Comment