Saturday 19 July 2014

其实我知道

Ytd we just went to Chinatown sing k...and ya sure it's fun...
This specially plan for irene coz she will fly back to sdyney next wk ...
But ...
Thanks to koen , naizheng and kok chuan. They belanja us sing k . If they dint pay for us,one person need to pay ard s$13. And so much thankiu to them , save my 13 dollars .
 I knew it !
Just becoz I didn't hold the mic , they think it's unfair to ask me pay as equal as they pay. But then I did sing what! I mean without mic in hand. /•\
They pick the songs that I don't really know like english songs and I almost one yr dint listen songs...They asked what I usually listen to, ermm....I listen musics like Richard clyademan , yiruma , symphonic ochestra musics and all those tvb back grd musics.

I know nai zheng a bit 不爽, he not rich and need to pay for us. I m So sorry! >. <
And I just promise nai zheng I won't go to sing k with them again....
可怜的我。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment